Rob Smith

This forum contains a topic per member, each representing a personal diary.
Rob Smith

Rob Smith

Post by Rob Smith »

:D

Hi All.

I have been visiting here a while now and have taken the plunge and registered. Hoping to contribute with some photos soon and tell you about the butterflies and moths around my area. Just put up a nectar feeder and hope it will get used a lot by my 'locals' this year. Will hopefully send in a few pictures of this in action. Thanks all.

Rob.

Diary entries for 2014 have been archived. If there are missing images in this post, then they can be found in this archive if one exists. All archives can be found here.
Lee Hurrell
Stock Contributor
Stock Contributor

Re: Rob Smith

Post by Lee Hurrell »

Welcome, Rob :)

Look forward to your tales from Kent.

Best wishes,

Lee

Diary entries for 2014 have been archived. If there are missing images in this post, then they can be found in this archive if one exists. All archives can be found here.
To butterfly meadows, chalk downlands and leafy glades; to summers eternal.
Rob Smith

Post by Rob Smith »

Thanks Lee. I've already done wrong by not using my name as the subject heading. I should have read the rules first. Oh well. :oops:

Vince Massimo
Administrator & Stock Contributor
Administrator & Stock Contributor

Post by Vince Massimo »

Welcome Rob,

I have corrected the subject heading for you :)

Vince

Rob Smith

Post by Rob Smith »

Thank You :)

essexbuzzard

Post by essexbuzzard »

And a warm welcome from accross the water,too!

Wurzel
Stock Contributor
Stock Contributor

Post by Wurzel »

Welcome Rob - looking forward to seeing your reports :D

Have a goodun

Wurzel

Maximus

Post by Maximus »

Hi Rob, welcome, look forward to seeing your photos :D

Mike

Rob Smith

Post by Rob Smith »

Thanks all. Will be out with my camera this weekend hoping to snap a few flutterbys :)

Rob Smith

Post by Rob Smith »

Well I got out alright but my partner forgot the camera :x We did see Brimstones, Small Tort's and a Peacock so a great start for me :D

Jack Harrison

Post by Jack Harrison »

I am confused (old age). Aren't there now TWO Rob Smiths on ukb, one north of the Thames, the other to the south?

Jack

Return to “Personal Diaries”