Andrew

This forum contains a topic per member, each representing a personal diary.
andymac1

Andrew

Post by andymac1 »

Hi, my name is Andy and I live in Aldershot in Hampshire, I am a very keen walker and would love to find a local person to join me in country walks near my home. I am great nature lover and enjoy photography,especialiy butterflies as they make such a beautiful subject. My knowldge of the subject is rather sketchy so to find someone local to help me with species identification would be fantastic. :D

Diary entries for 2016 have been archived. If there are missing images in this post, then they can be found in this archive if one exists. All archives can be found here.
Pete Eeles
Administrator & Stock Contributor
Administrator & Stock Contributor

Re: Andrew

Post by Pete Eeles »

Hi Andy - I suggest you tag along on the field trips that the Hampshire and Isle of Wight branch of Butterfly Conservation organise; you'll find plenty of like-minded people on these trips too!

Cheers,

- Pete

Diary entries for 2016 have been archived. If there are missing images in this post, then they can be found in this archive if one exists. All archives can be found here.
Life Cycles of British & Irish Butterflies: http://www.butterflylifecycles.com
British & Irish Butterflies Rarities: http://www.butterflyrarities.com
David M

Post by David M »

Shame I'm not nearby, Andrew, otherwise I'd be happy to oblige.

Hopefully you'll be able to find someone (or even several people) to help out. Keep logging in as this site is the best there is for shared information regarding our butterfly friends.

andymac1

Post by andymac1 »

Spotted this Small White on my Budhlia bush yesterday afternoon,I'm amazed they are still around now the weather is starting to turn.
Small White (Pieris rapae) 14 10 16.jpg

Return to “Personal Diaries”