Need of data

Discussion forum for conservation of butterflies.
NickMorgan

Re: Need of data

Post by NickMorgan »

You could try contacting Adrian Hoskins via his web site: http://www.learnaboutbutterflies.com/index.htm He may be able to answer some of your questions.

I think your reference to graph paper was perfectly correct. I think that it is just unlikely that any of us have any pictures of butterflies on graph paper.

I was interested to see the discussion about if you could really be French because you speak English so well! I suppose that is a reflection on British students. I can't imagine many of them being able to ask a question fluently in French. Actually, many of them may not be able to ask a question fluently in English!! :D
Jack Harrison

Post by Jack Harrison »

......British students. I can't imagine many of them being able to ask a question fluently in French. Actually, many of them may not be able to ask a question fluently in English!! :D
Reminds me of the time when Swede Sven-Göran Eriksson was appointed England football manager. One newspaper columnist quipped: "At least we now have a footballer who can speak English!"

Jack
Jack Harrison

Post by Jack Harrison »

Jack Harrison wrote:
......British students. I can't imagine many of them being able to ask a question fluently in French. Actually, many of them may not be able to ask a question fluently in English!! :D
Reminds me of the time when the Swede Sven-Göran Eriksson was appointed England football manager. One newspaper columnist quipped: "At least we now have a footballer who can speak English!"

Jack

Return to “Conservation”